harratts pontefract

right....i bought my car from here couple of months ago. i got 3months warranty on it. as its running out i thought id book it in for some bits. bonnet catch to adjust, wipers work when they want to, fornt center caps paint coming off, o/s/f alloy bubbling, engine warning light been on twice.

when i asked for the courstesy car, the woman said i had to insure it myself. now i was under the impression that because its warranty work i shouldnt have to pay for it!? i had an astra and when that was in for warranty i never had to insure their cars! bit long winded but who cares..... ha ha

I had this last year when my old 5 series went in for repair, its easy enough done, just ring your insurance company and explain it to them - they will need to know the details of the car you will be getting from the dealers though. Should be no extra charges to pay either :wink:

i had the same when the dci went in a few years back - they even phoned the insurance company for me :thumbup1:

It's pretty standard practice these days to have the customer insuring the courtesy car themselves. It's a little bit of hassle but beats having to catch the bus!

i never had to with my astra. but then again i did spend aaaages arguing with them about things, so they probably just did it for me. oh well.

It's a load of horse crap for warranty work, I've had RUK pay for it at one point when I kicked up a fuss.