Happy Weekend!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to wish you all a great weekend, i hope you get time to go for a drive and stay safe.
Has anyone got any exciting plans? Come on make us jealous...

I'll be putting my new Renault Sport mats in the clio and trying desperately to change the side light bulb thats blown in the headlight unit... :angry:
Might even go for a spirited drive down the A57 :thumbsup:
Hopefully this week that wont end in a police chase; they didn't catch me last week - So thats Focus Police car 0 - 1 Clio 197, but shhhhhhhhh.

Have a good one,

Tom

lmfao naughty naughty

happy weekend to you to mate. are u gunna come and say hey?

lmfao naughty naughty

happy weekend to you to mate. are u gunna come and say hey?

It wasn't you in the Focus was it Woody, hiding to try and catch drivers out!?
Bl00dy coppers... LOL
I'll let you know if i make it to Glossop, or at least the golf course!

ha ha, no not this time but we hide on the snakes pass ocassionaly at the lay by before snakes pass inn, not to catch speeders but dangerous drivers. I was there a few weeks back where a biker was killed, gruesome

woop woop roy. are you better now?
not quite woody but the docs have said to slowly
try and have a go.dont know how its goin to react.going on some quiet
country roads for ten mins.will update on sunday cant wait

great news mate. well u have to start again somewhere. working ure way up to "welsh blast"

nasty stuff . . . .. . . how many times have you been asked now roy lol

ha ha lost count?

Kos im not on duty this weekend so ure okay lmao. u do know we arent allowed to chase if it meens putting others at risk.

selling my 160 gallon fish tank aswell this w/end
to fund my new brakes+pads+tyres exciting in it:bounce:

ha ha lost count?

Kos im not on duty this weekend so ure okay lmao. u do know we arent allowed to chase if it meens putting others at risk.

Well i was kind of racing a Caterham at 90 mph when we went past him and i guess he wanted to join in. :hug1:
The Caterham driver could not get away from me, i can still see the look of surprise in his eyes as he gauped in his rear view mirror at the red beast behind! LOL

As for the Police, i managed to hide in a car park behind a transit and watched them speed past, i then went back on myself and went home a different way... very naughty. :f1team07:

I'm about to drive from Leicester to Southampton, dropping my grandparents off as they are going on a cruise. Then back home to pack an overnight bag, break the 181 out and race up to Doncaster for a lads night out :smile:

goin to drive my baby for the 1st time in 8 months on sunday

Thats really good news mate! It pretty obvious but, take it easy, you don't wanna be doing any damage (car or driver).

Well I am decorating my uncles house today and then Cars in the Park tomorrow, probably followed by a spirited drive out afterwards to see if I can find somewhere for the POTM comp as I clean forgot last month! :thumbsup: