Happy christmas eve everyone

am i ment to be at yours aswll maz???? lol

:clap: PMSL Roy !!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Just come back form a spending spree and a pub lunch! :cloud9:

It is even a stunning day outside, snow and not a cloud in the sky! Beautiful, just how Xmas eve should be!

It really has been a beautiful day Matt :w00t:

I was meant to be going out tonight but opted for PJ's and champers instead as its too cold BRRRRR lol

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!

And Merry Actual Christmas for tomorrow incase I'm too full/drunk/asleep to get online.

Hope you all have a good'un and Santa empties his loaded sack all over your floor tonight. :wink:

She decided that it was "rediculous and pathetic" for me to make her carry on working until 10:45 when I had a bar full of people and I had to cash up and lock everything and all I asked her to do was do the hoovering for me quickly and collect the last few glasses lol

Gunna forget about it now anyway and have a couple of drinks I think!

She decided that it was "rediculous and pathetic" for me to make her carry on working until 10:45 when I had a bar full of people and I had to cash up and lock everything and all I asked her to do was do the hoovering for me quickly and collect the last few glasses lol

Gunna forget about it now anyway and have a couple of drinks I think!

I used to leave the cleaning up and glass collecting to the next morning if I couldn't be arsed.