Hangovers

iAndy

Platinum Member
Ok.... It's Sunday morning and I bet a few ppl have hangovers, so what's your hangover cures. It's the morning after my mates stag do and I am broken.....

Hahaha good effort!!!

White Bread, THE SOSSIDGE, HP Brown Sauce.

Washed down with a nice cup of fine Tea, with a dollop of Honey or Golden Syrup thrown in.

Haha I gotta drive back, we didn't go out while well late. Am too old for this lol. Some random guy bought us 2 bottles of wine in the hotel and then stapled his own forehead!

Jesus what a wimp, I can't get out of bed for 3 days after a good session.

Go back and try harder.

As above, as wrong as it sounds, if I throw up the night before then I'm fine the next day.

Other than that I have no cure, i try not to drink else i end up in bed all day on a Sunday

Blue power aid, and a protien shake, they replace all the minerals lost through drinking. Then failing that a pint and a packet of mccoys

I actually am thinking of ditching the beer now..... Ok its been said 1000's of times but everytime i drink I feel worse, couple that to the fact I have 3 random girls texting me that I have no memory of either giving them my number or what they look like :s delete messages..... Deletes anythingbthat may of happened lol

I actually am thinking of ditching the beer now..... Ok its been said 1000's of times but everytime i drink I feel worse, couple that to the fact I have 3 random girls texting me that I have no memory of either giving them my number or what they look like :s delete messages..... Deletes anythingbthat may of happened lol

That would be these ones mate...

bb9_girls_black_teeth.jpg