Hands free kit

is the a factory option or kit for the 197 that'll play for speakers and work off steering wheel controls or anything? i prefer equipment to be oem as i looks cleaner and pics if you have any please :smile:

cheers, Kin

I believe there was but can't be retro fitted as it requires a different loom. I got the Parrot MKi9100 fitted about a month a go and it looks good. I'll try to fire up a photo or two tomorrow if I get a chance.

i would have to dig out the manual - its a parrot system originally for the 197 - just plugs in to the radio loom and uses the stereo controls - the only thing you have to "wire in" is routing the mic on the door pillar (well thats where i have it)

it uses the radio display - only disadvantage now is my phone is newer so the phone book doesnt copy over - it did work a treat with my old nokia!

cool, thats sounds perfect, is it something i'd be able to pick up from the dealer? rewired the whole of a civic me and my bro built so pretty handy with wires

cool, thats sounds perfect, is it something i'd be able to pick up from the dealer? rewired the whole of a civic me and my bro built so pretty handy with wires

a friend of mine got one from ebay a few months back :book:

as i dont think they are made anymore!!