Had a bit of a flirt on the forecourt today

Had a mk1 focus rs and it's been the best car i've had, Would love to have a mk2 frs but my finances are a bit stretched atm,

Had a mk1 focus rs and it's been the best car i've had, Would love to have a mk2 frs but my finances are a bit stretched atm,

whats the mk1 like to live with? mate recently though of buying one, i told him to leave it and get the 230 F1. I know nothing of the Mk1 RS, they looked cool back in the day, but now ... dunno :001_unsure:

whats the mk1 like to live with? mate recently though of buying one, i told him to leave it and get the 230 F1. I know nothing of the Mk1 RS, they looked cool back in the day, but now ... dunno :001_unsure:

I used mine as an everyday car and never had any problems when it came to reliability, It was a great car to drive so much fun and handled great aswell, I tuned mines to 350bhp and it was really quick, Would see of evo's and scoobs easily lol, I would have another one as i still regret selling it!
Here's a couple of pics,

20-04-08052.gif

clothes046.gif

clothes045.gif

A2ON, you are obviously looking for something different to what Clio drivers are now, so your VXR suits you perfectly. Style isn't bits that have been stick on is it? It's the quality of the design. Look at the Clio and you couldn't see any part of it that hasn't been designed so that it looks like it was meant to be that way from the beginning. The RS looks like they have actually taken a normal Focus and just bolts bits to it. Take the arches for example, they have been designed in to the Clio so they are smooth, where as they just stick out on the Focus.

Sorry to drag up an old post Aran. There were a couple at the breakfast club and i was always of the same opinion as you, However i realised there that that's is not the case the side skirts etc are actually seamless to the body, along with other bits not stuck on afterwards. Unlike an st which actually has side skirts stuck on etc