Had a bit of a flirt on the forecourt today

LOL, when he came out and said "bah, mines faster" did you refer him to *that video* on youtube that the Ford community hate lol!

^ actually he said 'this is gonna keep up with mine on the twisties' and referred to the green 200 v blue RSf......I said....'and half the money'.....lots of respect there! He took the same photo's........

THe FRS lot actually seem like a decent lot to be fair.

Some of them were really keen to have a look at a 197/200 when I was in Germany

The Clio is miles ahead of the Focus in style isn't it!
That Storm grey colour is awesome, i have green eyes for your car Slime :thumbup:

this is the joys of having my focus st 58 plate and her clio 197 in albi blue on a 57 plate at our disposal. when i get bored i get the yamaha fz1 out for real fun .

MUST SAY THE CLIO MAKES ME BUZZ THO

The Focus is starting to age now and the Clio definately has more style. The Focus probably has more road presence and looks more impressive when you see one, but then it is a lot dearer than the Clio so it should really. But it is too much for me, too over the top and in your face.

Wrong the focus is in a different league to the Clio not even comparable!! In terms of style and performance!

That's a joke right ?

No its not why? Do you think that the Focus has more stylistic merit then the Clio A2ON? Personally i think that the Ford had too many 'stuck on' styling bits, i like a clean cut design with purpose.
We are not talking performance here mate just looks.

I am well aware the Focus is faster down the straight but it should really be compared to your VXR Astra or the Megane 250, wouldn't you agree?

No its not why? Do you think that the Focus has more stylistic merit then the Clio A2ON? Personally i think that the Ford had too many 'stuck on' styling bits, i like a clean cut design with purpose.
We are not talking performance here mate just looks.

I am well aware the Focus is faster down the straight but it should really be compared to your VXR Astra or the Megane 250, wouldn't you agree?

I personally can't see how anyone could prefer the LOOKS of the clio over the focus i adore the bulges the vents the carbon . Totally brilliant .

but thats just IMO

A2ON, you are obviously looking for something different to what Clio drivers are now, so your VXR suits you perfectly. Style isn't bits that have been stick on is it? It's the quality of the design. Look at the Clio and you couldn't see any part of it that hasn't been designed so that it looks like it was meant to be that way from the beginning. The RS looks like they have actually taken a normal Focus and just bolts bits to it. Take the arches for example, they have been designed in to the Clio so they are smooth, where as they just stick out on the Focus.

Front of the Focus is nicer, back of the Clio is nicer... :thumbup:

Clio is the nicer looking car overall though, looks smooth and sleek compared to the Focus. Still love both cars though!

agree with pez. think i wud want 4wd on the focus though cus its a heavy car

Perfect 2 car garage, if the FRS had 4wd.

IMO the FRS should be compared to the likes of the Evo X and Impreza Sti it is the same size, shape, BHP etc. but it cannot compete and therefore instead of being bottom of that pile it is top of the hot hatches (supposedly)...

Perfect 2 car garage, if the FRS had 4wd.

IMO the FRS should be compared to the likes of the Evo X and Impreza Sti it is the same size, shape, BHP etc. but it cannot compete and therefore instead of being bottom of that pile it is top of the hot hatches (supposedly)...

...I think the Ford beat the Evo in the fifthgear shoot out.....