H&R Springs ... Where From?

ForgedV

Gold Member
Hi all,

I've been looking through the what suspension do you have and I'm keen on getting the H&R 30/40mm Springs.

Only issue I've got is where to buy them? Mine is a 2011 and all the 30/40's are up to 2010 that I've seen. Would going for 30's all round still be look good and handle well?

Thanks in advance

Going for 30/30 all round looks much better than 30/40 as the car looks to low from the back with the latter.

So is it conclusive that 30 30 look better than 30/40 even though the rear sits naturally higher? also when lowered what spacers have people used? I'm guessing the wheels looked lost without them

I wanted the H&R springs with the matching Koni adjustable dampers (Koni has a combined kit). But I just got told they dont go on the cup chassis. I have a 2012 Red Bull edition. But now not sure if it is a cup chassis, nor why you could not fit this kit.

Can anyone post up 30/30 h&r's & 30/40 h&r's on this post rather than trauling through the what suspension do you have post. Thank you in advance

On Cup dampers the drop is about 6mm less than the stated 30/40. Mine with 30/40 :
attachment.php

Attachments

• with spoiler 004.jpg
    with spoiler 004.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 49