H.i.d

Ordered a Philips Ultinon H1 xenon kit to go in my projector lights.
I was wondering if those kits upset the car electronics? Do you get any fault codes?
cheers

I was wondering if those kits upset the car electronics? Do you get any fault codes?
cheers

ive had mine fitted to my car for about 6 months now and ive not had any problems with any electronics or had any fault codes come up mate,

cheers

Did you have problems fitting the kit, where did you locate the ballasts

the only probs u would have is finding place for the ballast box's all i did was bolt them on to some other screw threads near

the only probs u would have is finding place for the ballast box's all i did was bolt them on to some other screw threads near

Your message finished at screw threads near ?, can you tell me near to what part of the car you bvolted them to.

Thanks

Shhh I see yeah anywhere where water won't get at them :smile: I used to have Hid's on my other Clio but damp got to them and they started to flicker.

Shhh I see yeah anywhere where water won't get at them :smile: I used to have Hid's on my other Clio but damp got to them and they started to flicker.

Is there any existing screw holes that the ballasts can be screwed to in the engine compartment.

What threads did you connect your ballast boxes to, and have you had any interference with the cars electronics

My ballasts came with big sticky pads on the back of them. I stuck them to the underside of the headlights, you can't see anything when you open the bonnet

My ballasts came with big sticky pads on the back of them. I stuck them to the underside of the headlights, you can't see anything when you open the bonnet

My kit comes with sticky velcro pads as well, I have bought a Philips Ultinon kit, have you had any problems with your kit, and when you mounted the ballasts did you do it without removing the bumper

One day when I turned them on only one came on. Turned them off then on again and all was fine though. Thats the only problem i've ever had though

I took the bumper off, I was replacing standard reflector headlamps with projectors at the same time so had to take it off. It only takes 10-15mins to take the bumper off though.