GW 200 Huddesfield West Yorks

Just a quick hello - picked up my brand new gw 200 this week after waving good bye to my 250 cup.

Been a long time Renault fan after a 21 Quadra, 182 and the Megane. Had the Megane for 3 years and decided go for a 200 as the financials stacked up well with a new baby and house purchase on the horizon!

To be honest I was a little unsure whether it was the right thing to do as I'd got so used to the megane's power, grip and prowess on track but my fears have been put to rest after the first 200 miles!! Very different cars and a bit of driver re-calibration needed but I'm now relishing each drive, can't wait to stretch it through the rev range!!

Anyway will get pics up when I can :thumbup1:

Pete

Clio is more fun mate and more involving than the meg if a little less easy to live with day to day.

Clio is more fun mate and more involving than the meg if a little less easy to live with day to day.

Yeah I can see that, was going to drop you a PM on renaultsport forum to say I'd made my mind up and gone for the clio in the end. Will have to get a right up done of the megane when I've got time

Yeah I can see that, was going to drop you a PM on renaultsport forum to say I'd made my mind up and gone for the clio in the end. Will have to get a right up done of the megane when I've got time

You won't regret it, i was out in the clio yesterday enjoying some unclassified roads and it was so easy to drive to that of the meg. Sharp, light, perfectly balanced and relentless.

Not that the meg isn't but its just bigger, feels enclosed but does have the grunt the extra HP gives.

hello i have just taken pwnership of a clio 197 and i live up in hipperholme do you go out in car much or go to any meets?

Shud go for a drive when weather picks up :smile: