Got myself another clio!

Im now an owner of another clio, number 7 in fact. Got a proper clio 200 cup, white with recaros and its a 60 plate and only 17k miles on it, only paid 8.5k for it from a peugeot dealer!

Dealer put it up for £8480 but said it was wrong and was actually £8990 but i took a pic of it when it was original price so got 500 quid off! :smile:

Dealer put it up for £8480 but said it was wrong and was actually £8990 but i took a pic of it when it was original price so got 500 quid off! :smile:

bit of a sales trick that one...once had it with a focus I bought...got the oh it was priced up wrong....tuff your fault sticker price or else plus and extra £££ off as well!

bit of a sales trick that one...once had it with a focus I bought...got the oh it was priced up wrong....tuff your fault sticker price or else plus and extra £££ off as well!

I f'ing had this too.

Was priced up at 8450 and I got it for 6600 because it was a 'one day internet offer'

That's made me mad now [MENTION=29]foxspeed[/MENTION], god dammit Si! :wink:

I thought i had a steal at the time hahaha..

Glad i took a pic though as same day they changed price lol. Seen a few 200 cups on autotrader similar age and milege but for 9-9.5k and thats without recaros!

Similar Thread Suggestions