Gordini Wheels

Hi, I'm from Italian and i ordered a new Clio rs Gordini Malta blu . I take it full optional.
The only optional that I don't put because i don't like are the bepop with blue insert. I prefer the black one.
Now in my order the color of the wheel is not specified beacause, the default in the car configurator and also to the dealer, are the bepop whith black insert.

I'm worried beacause I see all the people in this forum have the bepop with the blue insert and they tell that they buy the Default car without any option on it.......:s

The standard wheel on the Gordini 200 is the one with the blue insert (which I like). Unless you specifically ordered different wheels then your car will come with the standard blue-insert alloys. If you ordered the ones with a black-insert then you should be getting those on you new car, but they are standard on the black or white Gordini. To be safe I would have the dealer explain what wheels will be equipped. It should only take a phone call and they can answer 100%.

I think that each country has is option....
If you look at renault.fr or renault.it you can see that the wheel with blue insert are optional.....but i don't know if this is a configurator mistake...

For example you can see this (this user tell us that the only option that he has put on the car was the BLUE INSERT):

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6284

Last edited:
Very good point mate I wasn't aware of that, I had a look on Reault.co.uk and it is the same; £100 for the blue inserts on Polished Alloys. If you haven't paid the extra amount then I imagine you would get the black inserts. I would ask Mdswente but he won't be on for a couple of weeks, I am sure there will be another Gordini owner along to explain.