Gordini stripes

A2ON

Platinum Member
going to get stripes up for the ring

what thickness are the gordini ones ?

Why would you put stripes on a Silverstone edition???
Just seems strange

I'm with Tom, black/dark grey would actually look good. TBH it could look gash and still be better than a Gordini...

Great call thanks

will sppeak to him asap thinking a matt grey would look good one 38mm on ha the thickness or the renault sport ott ones from the link you posted any thoughts

gets you in the spirit, its what everyone does for le-man so get it done..

Do you know where your getting them from?

You can get them from:

http://www.street-race.org/catalog/51/renaultgraphics

he did most of my graphics.. Give craig a call on 07830 818770 and tell him i sent you.

Great call thanks

will sppeak to him asap thinking a matt grey would look good one 38mm on ha the thickness or the renault sport ott ones from the link you posted any thoughts

He can do just about anything, give him your spec and it'll be done. If you havn't got one make sure you get a squegee for when you put them on.

Black roof and silver bonnet/boot, thats a tricky one, you could go in your face with orange or perhaps two tone, black on the bonnet, silver on the roof, but that could end up gash. You'd have to photoshop it maybe.

Black roof and silver bonnet/boot, thats a tricky one, you could go in your face with orange or perhaps two tone, black on the bonnet, silver on the roof, but that could end up gash. You'd have to photoshop it maybe.

I think i would like a really dark grey as this would show on everything

or baby blue lol to go with my personality :smile:

Baby blue, you sound like a lap dancer... Lol

He does a metallic dark grey which is really nice. Blue could look alright to be fair. You'd need to do your mirrors or callipers aswell :wink:

its what I have on mine, looks really good. just ask him for some samples, does some matt finishes too I believe