Good re-mappers in Scotland/north of England?

So the exhaust is blowing at the flexis again and instead of just getting it fixed again I though I might get a toyosport manifold instead. problem is I don't know of any good re-mappers here in Aberdeenshire as the majority are just the mobile generic flash re-maps. No rollers or fine tuning! Any recommendations that are good with the 197/200?

Leeds is still very far although I've heard there work is second to none! But I'm looking for someone closer, thank you though!

HQ are a bit hit or miss these days.. I think a few of the guys have left and are now set up on their own. Russ Paton the mapping guru included.

I was gonna take my 197 along to their new place and pen what they could do for me as in remapping

Ah russ was there when they did mine 2 year ago it was the first 200 they had done. Few my mates cars were done up there too and one my mates worked there for a bit but if theve left then I duno what there like x

I'm really sorry to break the bad news, but as RS tuning are your nearest Renaultsport tuner, you are best going there. They have more knowledge than most. It is just not worth going else where nearer. 1 you will always doubt the result as they will have little knowledge of mapping Clios. All cars have a learn process, and you have to be able to map the car to a stage that when it learns it does not just learn back to standard. RS Tuning has to be your first stop.

Think a trip to RStuning is in order! A few things to be done to the car before I make that trip though. Thanks lads and ladettes! Appreciated!

HQ are a bit hit or miss these days.. I think a few of the guys have left and are now set up on their own. Russ Paton the mapping guru included.

I was gonna take my 197 along to their new place and pen what they could do for me as in remapping

Hi
my work mate said russ was still there on the 15th of this month when he nipped in to get his seat mapped

Do HQ in fife have rollers? As thier website say they do quantum remaps, which are normally just flash remaps (generic remap)