Good old manual labour

Paint has come up so well! and the yellow calipers and gloss black diffuser look awesomeeeeeeeeee.

Nice mate mine is AB too and I have yellow calliper sand was debating what colour to have my wheels done. After seeing these pictures it's going to be black . Sweet motor mate

Love the gloss diffuser, looks cool. Are the front grills gloss too?
It's hard to see on my plop laptop screen!?

Mods I'd love to do to mine, If I could just stop driving it long enough! :001_rolleyes:

Nice mate mine is AB too and I have yellow calliper sand was debating what colour to have my wheels done. After seeing these pictures it's going to be black . Sweet motor mate
thanks..glad u like it..meant to spray them orange with red or orange calipers but went for black as i dont want to attract to much attention from outer space :tongueout:anic:the caliper paint i got from ebay is called"rape yellow" :smile:
black makes the calipers stand out..

Last edited:
Love the gloss diffuser, looks cool. Are the front grills gloss too?
It's hard to see on my plop laptop screen!?

Mods I'd love to do to mine, If I could just stop driving it long enough! :001_rolleyes:

yep mate..got some gloss black from ebay..6 cans/500ml for £22 delivered..well worth it imo...done wheels,front,side grills and the difuser as well.still have 2 cans left for any repairs...just hit a kerb today so fixing it tomorrow :bash:

Looks great. Probably a stupid question as it's hard to see on the pics, but have you got locking wheel nuts?