Going to have to be strong

Not out yet , will be driving one for sure when local dealer gets one in .

Give them a call tomorrow to see if they are getting one in as a demo . . .

if your going to spend massive ££££ on that, surely might as well buy a Megane 265 Trophy, which IS faster still around the ring!

if your going to spend massive ££££ on that, surely might as well buy a Megane 265 Trophy, which IS faster still around the ring!

Not sure . . . we shall see .

Just want to see what its like

you'll be very lucky to get one, if they follow the same route as the originals they were all preordered and spoken for well before they were even built.

if you want one then you'll have to stump up the cash before you get to drive one!

you'll be very lucky to get one, if they follow the same route as the originals they were all preordered and spoken for well before they were even built.

if you want one then you'll have to stump up the cash before you get to drive one!

not going to be doing that !

supose your right though mind you saying that there will no doubt be a fair few for sale a few months after launch as with everything .

just a thought at this time .

hows yours mate still got it ?

I looked at a few minis before settling on the clio, i like the look of them but inside that hideous dash makes me feel ill.

I think it would make babies cry to be honest.

lol nah never buy a car you haven't at least been in or driven!

i think with the expense of new minis your gonna be stumping up £25k+ for one of these, i drove a R56 FJCW demo and the list on that was £27k

and my GP well its changed a little bit

8330af21.jpg

not going to be doing that !

supose your right though mind you saying that there will no doubt be a fair few for sale a few months after launch as with everything .

They will probably be more expensive than a new one!! Land Rover Evoque springs to mind - stupid waiting list and people selling them for profit as soon as they got them. Minis have always been stupidly overpriced for what is essentially a 2 seater with a tiny boot. Don't get me wrong, the 1st GP was rapid, my brother bought one home from work for me to try, but there is no way I was paying over £18k for a used one!

lol nah never buy a car you haven't at least been in or driven!

i think with the expense of new minis your gonna be stumping up £25k+ for one of these, i drove a R56 FJCW demo and the list on that was £27k

and my GP well its changed a little bit

8330af21.jpg

LMFAO - Great car :smile:

They will probably be more expensive than a new one!! Land Rover Evoque springs to mind - stupid waiting list and people selling them for profit as soon as they got them. Minis have always been stupidly overpriced for what is essentially a 2 seater with a tiny boot. Don't get me wrong, the 1st GP was rapid, my brother bought one home from work for me to try, but there is no way I was paying over £18k for a used one!

know what you mean

I'd love the one that Withoutabix had, though the newer Minis just don't do it for me.

Would much rather have a 250 or Focus RS tbh.