Going rate for a Recaro swap?

Say I traded my Recaros for some standard 200 seats, what's the going rate for £+seats my way??

Not looking to shaft anyone with eBay prices, just a favour to save them being traded in with the car when someone on here could benefit instead.

That's not literally 200 seats but just rs 200 seats btw. How anyone would get 200 seats......

Arnt recaros about the 900 figure 2nd hand normally? Id say as its a swap about 500 as your getting some in return.

Say I traded my Recaros for some standard 200 seats, what's the going rate for £+seats my way??

Not looking to shaft anyone with eBay prices, just a favour to save them being traded in with the car when someone on here could benefit instead.

Mike - i am thinking of doing the same, issue i have is the airbags, would the standard seats side airbag have the same resistance as the Recaros? - i think so :smile:

Mike - i am thinking of doing the same, issue i have is the airbags, would the standard seats side airbag have the same resistance as the Recaros? - i think so :smile:

It's doing it the other way that presents problems, as cars with standard seats have more airbags. Everything else is fine.

Woody, seems a bit pointless swapping Recaros for Recaros, no?

I havent seen any 200 seats sell on Ebay yet, but 197 ones seem to go for around £200. So based on that £200 sounds reasonable yeah. Will the dealer not notice if your Clio 200 gets traded in with plain 197 seats (ie not white/black) ?

I havent seen any 200 seats sell on Ebay yet, but 197 ones seem to go for around £200. So based on that £200 sounds reasonable yeah. Will the dealer not notice if your Clio 200 gets traded in with plain 197 seats (ie not white/black) ?

99.9999% that they wont know any different.