Godspeed group buy

Buddyboy

Platinum Member
Hi guys just been on the phone to Godspeed enquiring about there 330mm big disc kit they recon with 5 names £460 10 names £450 postage is £15 . I rang for myself but thought I'd mention the forum and this is what they came up with if anyone's interested get your name down if people are looking for a disc pad combo I can always call to see if that's poss but for now its the discs .

Buddyboy

Last edited:
Be good to get some views and comments on these guys if someone's running these then share your opinions ie good fit , durable , don't like the look, if someone on here has a better deal on brakes then let's hear that too . This is just one group buy option guys I don't wanna upset any of the sellers on here if ie K tec or Cazanracing wanted to do a group buy on brakes then I'm all ears.

Last edited:
What you got angel

Be good to get some views and comments on these guys if someone's running these then share your opinions ie good fit , durable , don't like the look, if someone on here has a better deal on brakes then let's hear that too .

The Godspeed disks are very good and the price quoted is tasty too.

The only immediately available alternatives I have are the Tarox disks but these are std size so not a larger upgrade.

I am currently having some own branded kits developed for the Twingo, Clio and Megane that will be available within a couple of months. The kits will feature 330mm or 356mm disks, 8 Pot calipers (twice the pad surface of the Brembos), braided lines, brake pads and fitting kit. Calipers will be available with the option of all the Renault Colours, i.e for the Clio you can spec LY, GW, AG, RB, SG etc.. The price will be around double what the Godspeed disks are but you would be getting a serious bit of braking kit.

Having said that if you just want 330mm disks then the Godspeeds are a great buy.