Gloss black alloy (Clio 200T)

Noticed a rather annoying scuff on one of my alloys, had the car a month now and didn't notice it before LOL! (not sure if dealer would have used something to cover it over with?)
Anyhow its sort of scuffed not down the metal but its has removed some of the paint is they anyway of "buffing" it out I think a touch up stick is going to make it look worse!

Hate to be the one to mention this, but any possibility that your the one who scuffed it? if you've had it a month then maybe you've caught something.

You could polish it if it's not down to the metal, don't know if it'd work though, wheel refurb if you don't want to touch it up.

I got it second hand, its the drivers side so not as easy to hit as the otherside! plus I have been extra careful!

See pic, its looks quite bad but its not that noticeable only saw it today after washing it and drying the alloys off. You can only just feel it with your finger.

Attachments

• IMAG0267.jpg
    IMAG0267.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 39
I just used THIS to do some on my wheel similar to the small ones at the edge of yours, very pleased with the results, i struggle to find the repair. I used two coats on the deeper bits to get it darker and try fill the scratch a bit. I'm not sure how it would do on the larger scuffs but i guess it can't really make it much worse, there's a fine tip pen and a small brush, so the brush might do the scuffs.

Last edited: