Glacier White 197 Cup in Bournemouth

jimfacebinface

Paid Member
Evening everyone!

New to the forum and new to fast Clios! Picked up an 08 197 Cup at the weekend and already loving it. Just a couple of niggles to iron out.
It's in Glacier White with black Speedlines and a Cup spoiler and I think it looks awesome already. Just needs to sit a little lower in my opinion and my first job is fitting some wheel spacers at the weekend.

I've had a bit of a chat with some people on the 197.net Facebook page about anything happening on the South Coast. I'd love to get a bit more involved with this car

For now though, here it is :thumbup:

IMG_20130721_210444.jpgIMG_20130721_211027.jpg

Welcome mate, good area of the country to own a cup! just don't venture into lymington, the local retired residents won't like you, including my grandparents!!

Evening everyone!

New to the forum and new to fast Clios! Picked up an 08 197 Cup at the weekend and already loving it. Just a couple of niggles to iron out.
It's in Glacier White with black Speedlines and a Cup spoiler and I think it looks awesome already. Just needs to sit a little lower in my opinion and my first job is fitting some wheel spacers at the weekend.

I've had a bit of a chat with some people on the 197.net Facebook page about anything happening on the South Coast. I'd love to get a bit more involved with this car

For now though, here it is :thumbup:

View attachment 6704View attachment 6705

I'll look out for you..... I live in Bournemouth too :smile:

Welcome along! :smile:

Keep your eyes peeled on south central for meets. I saw that you cannot come to Gurston Down though.

Thanks :smile: and unfortunately not, I'm away at a race weekend at Oulton Park. I wonder if anyone of the North West boys are heading there... I look forward to the next South Central one... even small gatherings to enjoy these summer evenings