general chat about a megane (r26r like)

Looks like we need some pictures of your car Dan.Lewis, is that a stud conversion your running there?

Indeed it is. 197 wheels have track tyres on.

Pretty much .r spec now. Cage, Carbon Buckets, .r Spoiler, Flocked Dash, Carbon Bonnet. Decat Exhaust System, Stage 1 map, Intercooler. -2 degress of negative camber on BC Coilovers

But a picture -
Bought it LY but crashed it at cadwell so went for a slight change -

853936B6-6752-4E29-AA0D-6A2E2D595FC0-626-0000005BF6494BF7_zpsc589e3a1.jpg

26046011-1D8D-474A-A836-967EB94B2F80-626-0000005BFF4A04ED_zpse7776f31.jpg

Build thread here - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=636717

You can just rub it down and re laquer it or paint it the same colour as the car.

Where did you get the stud conversion from?

You can just rub it down and re laquer it or paint it the same colour as the car.

Where did you get the stud conversion from?

Its not paint its a wrap :wink:

Its been rubbed down once but the heat from track days just gets too much for it and it happens again.

Ermm the stud kit iirc was from JJC M12x15@60mm with Nuts @ 60degree taper

Just had a quick poke around your thread. Nice looking motor, Shame about the nackered bonnet though. When the bonnet was in good nick and had the 18" on the car looked awesome.

Yea bonnet looked great when i first got it and gave it a clean and machine polish
a0b28366.jpg

ca9feb8b.jpg

17's are only on for track days daily its on the 18's

Thats a shame, did K-Tec give you any reason/excuse for why its gone so bad? I know carbon can be a little bit touchy but that looks quite drastic.

If your looking for more carbon stuff, look our for Fernandez on here, he runs CAZAN so can provide you with good quality CF stuff :smile:

Thats a shame, did K-Tec give you any reason/excuse for why its gone so bad? I know carbon can be a little bit touchy but that looks quite drastic.

If your looking for more carbon stuff, look our for Fernandez on here, he runs CAZAN so can provide you with good quality CF stuff :smile:

It was second hand and so much worse when i bought it! I have a voucher for 20% off from cazan just need to decide if i have the balls to get the carbon boot...

It was second hand and so much worse when i bought it! I have a voucher for 20% off from cazan just need to decide if i have the balls to get the carbon boot...

That would look awesome, and I would imagine if you get a lexan window and losing the rear wiper and motor would save a shed load of weight. If anything it makes a lot more sense than the CF bonnet you already have :smiley:

That would look awesome, and I would imagine if you get a lexan window and losing the rear wiper and motor would save a shed load of weight. If anything it makes a lot more sense than the CF bonnet you already have :smiley:

Lexan windows dont shed that much weight. But thats the plan full lexan windows