Fun in a 650 BHP 2011 Ford Fiesta !!!

This is Block when trying to actually drive:wink:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5GW8JUX25fQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah I love Ken Block as much as the next petrol head, and the Gymkhana is pretty amazing!

But.... when you look at how many kurbs he hits and how often on these videos he clips the barriers etc. That kind of stuff causes videos like brown bears to happen in proper Rally.

Still an awesome driver, and if I had his money I'd be doing exactly the same :smiley:

Ye, he seems to be loosing it a little. When he first got big, doing these kind of things, he was great. Now you can see the mistakes he makes easily and they occur more and more often. He did terrible in the WRC. I suppose people have tallents at different things though. But I think he needs some more practise.

It just shows how good you have to be to make the step up into top level motorsport. His car control is stunning by most standards, but not WRC standard (yet).

Without doubt amazing skill, would love to see what some of the great drivers could do, wonder if formula 1 drivers could drive like that ?

Practice makes perfect!

If I did it for 10 years I am sure I would be as good - same with anyone else....

It is still impressive nonetheless! :thumbup:

Don't have to search for it - there happens to be a link in your thread :wink:

That is pretty mental! I can't help but think that at that level of BHP you spend your time 50/50 on the throttle and brake though!