Front bumper picture / info

GrumpyTwig

"the troll hunter" with added boost!
I've been through the How To section and can't find what I'm looking for, bascially as per my other thread I'm going to get the black section of the front end resprayed as it's terribly pitted/chipped and annoys the hell out of me.

I want to just remove it myself and leave with the body shop as I need my car, I want to know if the number plate can be fixed to the bodywork behind it or not?

Anyone gots pics of one with that section remove or can tell me?

I'd rather not run around with the plate in the windscreen :\

You will need new rivets when you get it back as that's how it's secured to the main body of the bumper

The whole bumper needs to come off to get it off, would be a right hassle taking it off then back on and off again. I did take a pic of mine with the gloss bit off I'll try and find it.......

The whole bumper needs to come off to get it off, would be a right hassle taking it off then back on and off again. I did take a pic of mine with the gloss bit off I'll try and find it.......

If you could that'd be great.

I'm not too troubled about taking the bumper off and refitting etc. it's more convenient for me and I have plenty of spare time and space to do it in.

I took one apart a couple of weeks ago and the front came off without getting to the back of it, you'd need the bumper off to get at the blade part though.

Theres enough flat surface to mount the number plate when it's off though.