From Russia with love

Hi everybody!

I'm 29, I live in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Used to own track-only Clio I 16v, than Saxo VTS, than there was a time I had no fun-to-drive car...
Been looking for an everyday car that can do track days as well. Always liked RS3, but decided that 200 is a bit more cool than 197 at some point.
Finally found RS200(not Cup, but with Cup spoiler installed) this month. Generally, I don't like black cars cause black is too boring, but I've found that the condition is so good, and black with a little yellow is not just black. Planning to add some small yellow RS stickers near the rear arches to have little more accents :smiley:
IMG_20140405_162828446_HDR.png

Posted my first questions here

welcome to the club cars defo different cant say its my cup of tea but everyone likes something a little different :thumbup1:

welcome to the club cars defo different cant say its my cup of tea but everyone likes something a little different :thumbup1:
Thanks!

Well, yeah, I'd be really glad if it was fully yellow(or green), but I'm pretty used to how it look like in a month, so i think it is at least okay )
And we do not have a wide range of offers of such cars here in Russia, so... Actually, I've even started looking at 120d, because there are some options at least.

Thanks!

Well, yeah, I'd be really glad if it was fully yellow(or green), but I'm pretty used to how it look like in a month, so i think it is at least okay )
And we do not have a wide range of offers of such cars here in Russia, so... Actually, I've even started looking at 120d, because there are some options at least.

Personally and this is just my opinion i don't think the yellow is all that bad pal if you just left the front part of the bumper black and blade yellow would look 100x better that would be like the red bull edition..

http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/280192/renaultsport_clio_red_bull_edition.html

Just my opinion pal and i hope your enjoying the ride in your new motor :thumbup1:

Welcome mate, always love something different. I have just painted my front blade, fog surrounds and diffueser too for a change.

Welcome along.. Great to see something new. Modding cars is all about trying things that you like, that sometimes others don't.

are their many Renaultsports in Russia?

I like it. Just seems a big too much yellow on the nose. If it were mine I would keep the bumper black and have a yellow blade.

If we were the se it would be well boring. Welcome ; )

Thanks mates!

are their many Renaultsports in Russia?
It's hard to tell, actually. On one hand, I heard that it was like 50 Clios a year sold in 2011 and 2012 in Russia. Not so much.
On other hand, I know 3 owners and ex-owners directly and few other cars doing track days on local track. And I meet RS cars on my daily route sometimes.
Currently, I feel that Megs sales look strong as the car is cheap and fast comparing to focus st, golf gti etc.

Renault is mostly known here for Logan/Sandero/Duster(yes, it is Renault, not Dacia in Russia), and until most recent time, fast car meant STI or Evo or some of the BMWs maybe :smile: