from red to black

a red LED thing for the front grills what it needs. ;/

whats the plans for the car, havent seen it before today. Are you going for appearance or going to be using it for track?

Yes, and i am david hasselhoff..... :jump1:

I'm making it as a demo car for my company.

Things, that will be in/on the car to the end of this week are:

Full R3 roll cage,bilstein shocks,turini superleggera wheels with toyo r888 tyres,dta racing electronics,sadev sequential 6 speed gearbox,omp racing seats and harnesses,akrapovic exhaust,R3 camshafts,k&n airfilter,oil catch tank, 2 piston brembo calipers for rear, 4 pistons brembo calipers at the front with ceramic discs and ferodo racing pads,front splitter,stack dash,racing battery in the trunk,and my custom remap....

BR,

nice list of goodies to be installed.... whats the cost of the sadev sequential gerabox ?? getting it brand new or 2nd hand? cup spec or R3?

sadev is new, cup spec 8500 eur
as i explained in another thread...akrapovic is 750eur as i am a dealer for it
brakes are 4600eur complete,calipers rotors and pads

why overkill?
if you decide to make the car, to fit to your wishes/needs there is only one way to go.to make it as it should be, or don't do it at all.
Stock RS is a great car for daily racers...but for any type of serious racing,what i am spending is like nothing.
Properly prepared let's say R3, is 85000 eur.

Believe me, the difference IS astronomic.

BR,

Last edited:
I later figured out that you're building demo car for your company, where you must show best of the best!

I'm very curious, how will sadev gearbox fit in the car - especialy interior, and how you'll find it useful for daily (ab)use.

tbh i think the ceramics are a bit much, the cars brakes are good but if you think you need better stopping, why no get a 6 pot caliper and a bigger diameter disk? then upgrade the rears as well. Ceramics never fade which is nice, but at 8500euros .... id rather just replace the disks and pads and save a fortune.

tbh i think the ceramics are a bit much, the cars brakes are good but if you think you need better stopping, why no get a 6 pot caliper and a bigger diameter disk? then upgrade the rears as well. Ceramics never fade which is nice, but at 8500euros .... id rather just replace the disks and pads and save a fortune.

8500 is for gearbox.
6 pot caliper requires bigger wheel diameter, which is a no no.

BR,

I later figured out that you're building demo car for your company, where you must show best of the best!

I'm very curious, how will sadev gearbox fit in the car - especialy interior, and how you'll find it useful for daily (ab)use.

it's noisier and uglyer ,that's for sure.Gearbox comes with all the fittings.
If you want to keep the center console,you have to cut it pretty good to fit.

BR,

How will you modify the akrapovic for a 197?

Modify?
Modify what?
It fits perfectly except around difusor, where carbon rings come on.
197 and 200 is the same car with different styling.
To make 200 out of 197, you need front bumper,and front lights,rear bumper with difusor and rear lights.

BR,

all you will nee to do is get some slash cut pipe to replace the straight cut tailpipe that comes with the 200s exhaust

keep up the good work :thumbup1:

and pictures of the work mods - it is to show off your company afteral so lets see them :thumbup1: