Free Fantasy F1 & Fantasy MotoGP...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
I did this last season with the FIAT Coupe Club UK and it was good fun!!!

It's free to set up, so I was just wondering if there's any interest?

If so, I'll get a mini-league opened so whoever wants in can join.

I'll set it up over the weekend mate and I'll post it up here.

We could do with some more 197/200 people and there's a few of the lads from work wanting a go too. :smile:

It's really simple;

1: Pick a chassis. (Virgin, McLaren etc.)
2: Pick an Engine. (Ferrari, Cosworth etc.)
3. Pick a Number 1 and a Number 2 driver... And then think of a name for your team.

You have a budget and obvisouly the better engines/drivers cost more than the sh!tter ones. Points are scored depending on the performance of your chassis/driver/engine over eace race weekend. Everybody picks one ''Joker Race'' in which their team will score double points. Then just sit back and watch your fantasy team rack points up (or not) throughout the season...

I'll set the league up on Friday night and all you have to do is go to the site and register your team, entering the password I post on here to join our league. :smile:

Oh I saw this one, was gonna do a team the other day but was being cheeky at work and ran outa time. Well up for this, I didn't see if you could change anything mid season?

Good to see some interest on here :smile:

Evening all!!! :smile:

I'll set this up for definate in the next hour or two.

As far as I know Robo, you can't make changes to your team mid-season, or you couldn;t last year at least.

Ok guys, it's all ready to go;

1 - Go to; http://fantasyf1game.net/
2 - Click on Login/Register on the left handside.
3 - Retrieve your password from the email and set up your team.
4 - Once your team is set up, you'll be able to select the option ''Join League''.
5 - Scroll down the list untile you find ''The Clio197.net/200.net Championship''.

At this point, you'll have to enter a password to join the league. PM me for the password once you've made your team. :smile:

Any problems, let me know.

Cheers,

Will

Last edited:
Ill to it tomorrow morning, maybe the password should be PM'd through here for anyone wanting to join as this part of the forum is open for anyone to see.

Good call, wasn't sure how to go about that.

PM me for the password people. :wink: