frankly these clios are slightly alien

hello everyone (and they are alien to me, all modern cars are lol)

so I've recently brought a 197 after many years (and cars) of fiesta ownership.
Currently own and drive a 1995 mk3 fiesta si with a 2.0ltr mondeo engine conversion. good preperation for the 197 as it's one of few cars that can beat it with the rpm at 70 :tongueout:

don't pick it up till the 2nd as the dealer I brought it from is servicing and getting a dink and scratch in the bodywork repaired and brake pads replaced due to being 1/2 worn.
what made me buy this 197 over the 197Cup they had (same year 4k less mileage slightly more expensive by £1) was the panoramic sunroof :cloud9:

it's a 56 plate registered in January 07 with a FSH and a little over 24k mileage. quite tidy.

will post up pictures of the Clio later once home from work.

also yay I finally registered. I've been trying for a week and the nospam thing wouldn't work :thumbup:

I didn't even know they did them with a sunroof till I saw Kosluks but I bet it's nice having the extra light in :smile:

What colour is it?

Very nice fella, what better way of familiarising yourself that buying one, hey!?

Have you thought about getting the rest of the roof wrapped in black to match the sunroof?

Apologies about the spam filter

I didn't realise till I spotted it on the forecourt. instant love.

no need to apologise for it I just did lots of reading the threads around while I bided my time.

I think it's called albi blue (the darker blue they do)

no havdnt thought about having that done. does make me wonder though. Photoshop is now calling me (good thing I'm a dab hand with it) :smile:

Lol! It wasn't obvious from your username at first, but I saw some others saying male orientated comments, so went with that. But I still wasn't sure! Lol! Nice to have another female member, we have more than you might think, but always good to have more.