found this .............................

good spot mate!1

i have found my perfect CL10 number plate, having a hard time justifying not buying it at the minute lol.

stu.

i don't even have one yet mate, but i have HEKO wind deflectors, RS interior mats, and paid a deposit on a £450 seat retrim ha ha ha

haha:smile: looking for a yellow 197 f1 theres 4 on auto trader atm think i might have to have a trip out after christmas to veiw them lol

ooooo there's been a few posts about it mate.
have a quick search of the forum, and i will do the same, we will meet in the middle :wink: lol.

well if you want to keep the car, you pay the GFV, or you hand it back. if it is negative equity (worth less than their projected GFV) you hand it back and walk away still, without having to pay the difference.

hope that helps, stu.

But dont you need the 8k as tbe final paymant? Or did i read it wrong?

You get three options at the end of the 2 years.

- Give it back to Renault (if you have gone over the mileage limit, you pay an extra 6p per mile - which isnt bad really, £60 for every 1k you go over)
- Buy it out for £8k and sell on for more, if it is still worth more
- Buy it and keep.

I think, unless the car is worth over £9k in 2 years (so ill be getting £1k out of the sale) which I doubt, I will be giving the car straight back to Renault.

Not bad value for the plate, but it is only any good for that car. If you were planning on keeping that car for a long period then it would be ok, but I couldn't justify that for car car that I was planning on keeping for only a few years.