found this video

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
Was looking on my photobucket and found some videos of my old impreza the first video is me with my mate chasing me in a megane 225 :thumbup:
and the second is just a little video of some random bits and pieaces of my impreza.

what you dont see in the bit at the end of that video is i was in front of a 911 turbo that was really p***ed off coz i kept popping flames in front of him all the way through the dartford tunnell lol

Nice flame, and awesomely quick! Since getting the 197 even with a standard exhaust I still love tunnels lol.

Nice flame, and awesomely quick! Since getting the 197 even with a standard exhaust I still love tunnels lol.

yea was really quick i had loads of engine work done on it it was running 313bhp its just a shame petrol prices are soooo high because i was doing about £400 a month on petrol alone, i did a tank in a night once :@

I don't blame you using a tank in one night lol, but £400, think you made the right choice letting it go!! With 313bhp tt must have shocked a few higher-powered cars in the time you had it haha.

yea i loved it, got rid of it begining of last year when me and the mrs brought our house, it did shock a few people lol i would get another one but not for an everyday car,