Forza 4 Clio Cup Series

To which P.I should cars be tuned to?

• Total voters
Might be worth having three times/days so people could at least maybe get one each week. i.e Tuesday night @ 9pm, Thursday night at 9pm and saturday/sunday night @ 9pm.

I'm interested in this.

9pm is a good time if there's no prime time TV that the boss wants to watch lol.

We could do with a poll for days and for hours.

I'll try and be on. The wee man's in bed so can do much talking otherwise Emma will kill me if I wake him up lol.

I won't be on to it guys. The misses has a tight grip....on the remote :smiley: I like the idea of three days a week, with work I struggle to keep to the same thing week in week out, this way I could hopefully make at least one race a week :smile:

lol yer just waiting for him to send it through now just done a 9.20 out the box in my 200 that was off the start fluffed up my flying lap :@

N0ddie, can you please add #18 200cup Andy ( stilo andy10 ) to the entrants please mate. :smile:

Simb88 and Stanners, still awaiting you to accept the fwend request so I can send the cars...

What car number do you want? Look at the first post and pick a number thats not in use already. Then look at the track selections and pick one thats not been picked.