Forza 4 Clio Cup Series Photo Thread...

That monster car looks evil! I like those two designs Tom nice and simple. Prefer the Facebook one out of the two? Seems to be a few people cheating on the number livery though :wink:

Looking at these makes me want to give mine a refresh, how do I find specific peoples stuff in the storefront? The search seems a bit crap, or am I missing something?

Livery is a work in progress so not applied to car yet, but in the meantime...

Bonus points for doing it on two wheels?

GetPhoto-3.gif

Video of my two wheeled antics...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmRWOv-IYWc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Cheers man. Number livery cheating? How so?

I think. We're supposed to keep the number boards Tom. I've just removed mine though too lol. I'll put them back on if we do any head to head racing though.

Nice work on the two wheeler ripgroove!

Here's my mkII design (I found a gulf logo in the storefront) :smile:

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Oooooo... That looks good.

Didn't realise that about the numbers.

Willis/n0ddy... What are the number board rules??

Awesome roll ripgroove, I thought you were gonna hold it for a second lol.

Oooooo... That looks good.

Didn't realise that about the numbers.

Willis/n0ddy... What are the number board rules??

Awesome roll ripgroove, I thought you were gonna hold it for a second lol.

Meant to keep the ones Will done.

That monster car looks evil! I like those two designs Tom nice and simple. Prefer the Facebook one out of the two? Seems to be a few people cheating on the number livery though :wink:

Looking at these makes me want to give mine a refresh, how do I find specific peoples stuff in the storefront? The search seems a bit crap, or am I missing something?

When i put stuff in storefront in the description box I put clio197.net so if you do a search on that it will pull my stuff making relays easier to find and my storefront. Failing that you can search on people's gamer tags.

When i put stuff in storefront in the description box I put clio197.net so if you do a search on that it will pull my stuff making relays easier to find and my storefront. Failing that you can search on people's gamer tags.

Its OK thanks Graeme, I found out how to do it, I was completely in the wrong part of the game! :smiley:

Wow, these cars look awesome, I'm missing out here! I need to get me Xbox live! Does it take a lot of time to do these designs?

Wow, these cars look awesome, I'm missing out here! I need to get me Xbox live! Does it take a lot of time to do these designs?

depends how long and how in depth you wanna go. When you go on strorefront some of the designs will blow you away. Photorealistic images on cars, widebody kits .. you name its been done. I prefer realistic looking race cars or nothing at all, the showroom look :uk:

This was the design I was gonna go with before I came up with the monster one. Still early stages, alot of filling in to do but I got bored of it. Couldnt get the logo to sit right on the car.

IRN200.jpg

I had to have a go at this today! What a way to spend the afternnon of ha! Made a pretty decent one but how do you upload the pic from the xbox to here?

Go to forzamotorsport.net and find your account - they're on there...

Righ click selected image and copy it's URL.

Direct link in image tags on here... :wink: