For Yiannis197 - Some Elise Pics

ashtons99

Gold Member
I dont know whether Im allowed non Clio content so please delete if not.

Just 3 pics, hardtop,soft top and roofless!!

Untitled-1.jpg

IMG_5904.jpg

IMG_5892.jpg

Stunner! You have to love Lotuses...

Great colour mate, I do like the new Elise front, is it the supercharged one?

Funnily enough the majority of my car enthusiast mates own a lotus...elise s1, elise s2, exige s2, 240R, honda conversions, supercharged or not the lot lol! So everytime we do a trip, either in Europe or in the UK it's them and a clio lol!!

Great cars, handling and driver's involvement is second to none, they also draw so much attention!!

I'd love to buy one but the only drawback is that a second car would be needed...

Stunner! You have to love Lotuses...

Great colour mate, I do like the new Elise front, is it the supercharged one?

Funnily enough the majority of my car enthusiast mates own a lotus...elise s1, elise s2, exige s2, 240R, honda conversions, supercharged or not the lot lol! So everytime we do a trip, either in Europe or in the UK it's them and a clio lol!!

Great cars, handling and driver's involvement is second to none, they also draw so much attention!!

I'd love to buy one but the only drawback is that a second car would be needed...
Hi yes it's the SC model. It's quite rare as it is the last of the Toyota 1.8vvtli engines but in the new shape car. It also has lightweight forged alloys and performance pack.

Awesome mate.

Yeah I can tell you've got the nice seats (probax?) and the light wheels. Light wheels do make a difference...

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Clio General Chat 24
Jimmy Season 1 3
Stevoox Other Marques 5
Fernandez Other Marques 39