For United fans, who can't get enough of...

Nice work booking a day off work, luckily arsenal didn't win otherwise you would have been pissed lol. Can't stop watching the counter attack, a friend posted me the comparison to the champions league semi-final counter when Ronaldo finished it and it's so similar!!

Rofl!! I did put for United fans, you shouldn't have looked Chappo but you were just too keen to be nosey lol :smiley:... This is what world class football looks like haha!

Rofl!! I did put for United fans, you shouldn't have looked Chappo but you were just too keen to be nosey lol :smiley:... This is what world class football looks like haha!

i thought it might have been Leeds, :tongueout:

and seen that no one else replied i thought i would give it a bump.

i know what world class football looks like im a Liverpool fan, :lol::lol::lol::lol: lol.

I follow Arsenal, this was so hard to watch :worried:, but Man U were fantastic tho and Nani was outstanding about time he showed what he can do, not been consistent enough! Just a repeat of the champ L semi :angry:

I follow Arsenal, this was so hard to watch :worried:, but Man U were fantastic tho and Nani was outstanding about time he showed what he can do, not been consistent enough! Just a repeat of the champ L semi :angry:

im with you mate! also a Arsenal follower . Man U definatly deserved the win.

Very gracious of you gentlemen! It will hopefully all be made up for this weekend at Chelsea, please please beat them lol!

Just weeks ago I was shouting to sell Nani, but Fergie has somehow opened his eyes and he's been playing well recently so I can't complain now.

For one, it will be a close close title challenege between all three teams, and liverpool are looking odds on for 4th :smile:

If anyone has any other gif's feel free to add. Can't find my fav one of evans kung fu kicking drogba lol

Found it :smiley: Evans....Mesmerising :tongueout:

evans-on-drogba.gif

Resulted in Drogba having a "fit" :001_rolleyes:

drogbafit.gif

Sorry Arsenal fans but had to find Mr Wenger..We all love him including us Busby Boys!

arsen.gif

Yeah we should have won that game! Was ragin when wenger got sent to the stand!

Can u not find any gifs of the Leeds goal or the champions league final against barca lol

Would love a gif of Messi's header against us, stunning header by such a tiny player!! They totally outplayed us, was class to see!! As for Leeds I don't know what went wrong lol!

Similar Thread Suggestions