Football Fans

so anybody in here a football fan? if so whos your team and what are your expectations for the coming season?

any opinion on Martin O'Neil walking out of Villa this afternoon?

yep wolves fan expectations stay up again
and finish above:rofl: west brom:jumpon:
oniel it was on the cards mate since the end of last season

Am a Celtic man myself. Expecting the domestic treble and some Europa League success.

Man Utd fan since 1987 ( DOB) I expect us to bring the title back to Old Trafford, think hernandez has been a great addition and ferguson will make him twice the player that ronaldo WAS at united. going to be very interesting season though I must say...... just wish it would bloody hurry up and arrive!!!!!

Man Utd fan also, and I agree with KDL87 good win on sunday more of the same

Im a spurs fan, havent been a spurs fan for long really wasnt in to football till the father-in-law took me to a game and ive been hooked ever since, i went to 9 home games last season, im hoping spurs do pretty much what they did last season maybe push for 3rd spot but ill be happy with 4th, also would be nice i we got far in the champions league

Myself Im a Rangers fan, expecting to get kicked out of the Champions League faster than a pedo in a playground. Retaining the league should be top priority and achievable, any other domestic cups are a bonus. C'mon Walter! 53 and counting.

Liverpool fan myself and i think a top 4 finish is a must this year. or say good by to some top rated players mentioning no names lol. :bye2:

dont think Spurs will do that good this year, ( sorry Mark ). :chair:

usual top 4 this year Man u, Liver, Chels, Arsn in that order i do beleive. :slap:

Right then EVERTON SUPPORTER!
Season ticket holder (lower bullens) and went to 13 away games last season!
Top 6 is possible!

There is a difference------
Supporter = Someone who actually goes to matches!
Fan = They sit at home watching sky sports!

This is something that really winds me up!

Just waiting for the angry responces and the :f1team07:!

Another Rangers supporter, I've been a season ticket holder for 11 years now.

The League and say the two cups will do :lol:

Another Bluenose here as well!! Hoping for a treble - expecting less! Will be an interesting season with our minimal signings and Celtic's extravagant signings (not to mention howling away strip)

Predictions:

Prem: Chelsea
Champ: LUFC
League 1: Southampton
League 2: Chesterfield
SPL: Rangers
SFD: Raith Rovers
SSD: Alloa

Also a Southampton fan as the girlfriends family all from that neck of the woods. Shocking news about their owner Marcus Liebherr - tributes that have come forward say he was a joy to be around. I watched the Johnstone's Paint Final at Wembley last year and he was there snapping away on his camera proud as ever.

As for O'Neill well the owner changed tact with their signings policy so not surprised he jumped.

What about Steve Coppell - he didnt last long?!!

Last edited:
Right then EVERTON SUPPORTER!
Season ticket holder (lower bullens) and went to 13 away games last season!
Top 6 is possible!

There is a difference------
Supporter = Someone who actually goes to matches!
Fan = They sit at home watching sky sports!

This is something that really winds me up!

Just waiting for the angry responces and the :f1team07:!
been there done that years ago when i was a young lad
home an away every wk.then a famaily arrive with mouths to
feed prioretys change and when i am bad they dont come
to see me lol
enjoy it while you can mate

been there done that years ago when i was a young lad
home an away every wk.then a famaily arrive with mouths to
feed prioretys change and when i am bad they dont come
to see me lol
enjoy it while you can mate

Na not for a long while yet! I am going to be at home for years to come! :thumbsup:
Much to my mums fustration! :tongueout:roud:

Cannot wait for the season to start!! Utd fan myself (dad's from Stretford and I think I'd be sleeping in the shed if I was anything else haha) Fancy us for the title this season, Chelsea seem to be selling players and not replacing them. City have had the worst pre season ever and Arsenal and Liverpool will probs have a period of doing well and then fall apart as per usual. Spurs could be in with a shout for the top 4 again but I'm going with
1. United
2. Chelski
3. City
4. Arsenal

and Liverpool for relegation :smiley:

Really would love the Champs League again more than anything though...

"You fill up my senses, like a gallon of Magnet,
Like a packet of Woodbine, like a good pinch of snuff,
Like a night out in Sheffield, like a greasy chip buty,
For Sheffield United, will fill me again,
na na na na na na na......."

:jump1:

I'm not a football fan, unless it is the World Cup, in which case Germany!!

HOWEVER, all that might change after I discovered we have a striker for a division one club living directly opposite me lol!!!!!!!!!!! He's such a dude too, but I'm not mentioning names or clubs

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeH General Chat 14
Gary Royle Motorsport 10
FaithlessEmo Spotted 0
Ryan.21 General Chat 24
LukeRS General Chat 138