Football Chat

Thats not how i'd describe it.......

i don't think the site could handle that many stars tho

Well what can i say, it was a very interesting weekend as a LUFC fan.

Well the investment bank that owns us wants to keep a share till we get in the prem and then cash in.

The Italian is worth 1.3b and can all but ensure promotion.

Had he took over (he still might, money has been paid but contracts not exchanged & needs FL approval) and then got rid of BMD in 3-4 weeks nothing would have been said.

We have won 1 in 8, drawn 1 and lost 7 iirc

For me BMD has been given one signing whilst the rest have been free and loans.

One thing is for sure this just the beginning not the end.

Well what can i say, it was a very interesting weekend as a LUFC fan.

Surely this chap looking to buy the club is going to fail the fit and proper persons test though? Sounds as dodgy as they come!

Mind you, the sort of owners we've had at our club recently it doesn't seem the test is to hard to pass!

He will pass it

Bloke is loaded and a total loon!

I follow Italian football and whilst he was a hot head to start with he has calmed down.

He has no issue bankrolling a club that's for sure

Reminds me back to the days when we had Flavio Briatore at the helm. Total and utter mental case :smiley:

Bankrolled us to the premier league though so I can't be to harsh on the chap I guess!

Reminds me back to the days when we had Flavio Briatore at the helm. Total and utter mental case :smiley:

Bankrolled us to the premier league though so I can't be to harsh on the chap I guess!

I think he better and worse, he has owned Cagliari for around 10 years, he hired and fired around 20 manager in 3 years lol

after that he calmed down, built them a new ground, had it pulled down as he didn't ask for building permission, he then took the team to Sardinia iirc with is 180 mile plane ride away lol

took them from seria b to 2 uefa cup semi finals.

also been done on 3 counts of fraud iirc

Can't really get any worse for United at the minute.

Great away support that from Leeds.

Oh yes it can wait till your in the Europa league!

Sold out our allocation again 1,960. Shame we are crap at football.

Similar Thread Suggestions