Following the crowd

Paul

Platinum Member
Seeing as most other LY's have been given a good clean this past week I felt like I was neglecting mine so here we go!

Washed using 2 bucket method
Clayed with Meguiars
Bilberry'ed the wheels
Rinsed off again
Polished with Lime Prime
Waxed with Orange Crush and left to cure for an hour before buffing

The results;

P1030684.jpg

P10306722.jpg

P1030673.jpg

P1030676.jpg

P1030677.jpg

P1030683.jpg

P1030682.jpg

Same process really but only clayed, polished, waxed the painted sections the decals keep themselves clean so its just a simple matter of wiping them down! It saves so much time not having to do all of the roof lol!

That looks really nice , i can see mine out of the window and it needs a proper wash and polish if the weather is ok on Friday i might throw a sick day in and give it a going over :wink:

excellent results mate! The orange crush looks lovely. Thats the wax a wanna try next!

Thanks guys!

excellent results mate! The orange crush looks lovely. Thats the wax a wanna try next!

Yeah the Orange Crush is really good on the LY paint, I would definitely recommend it for anyone else to use too!

That looks stunning wish I had the time to do mine. My roof decals are marbled what product can I use to make them all one colour.

I used to have a similar problem with my front and rear decals being stained with something that looked like water droplets, I used some Lime Prime on them and it has solved the problem, can you get any pictures up?

very nice, although it makes me realise that I need to do both ours :worried:

Lol go on mate - you know you want to really!