Focus ST Cosworth

with that front grill looks like you could go deep sea fishing for cod :eek:

be nice to find out what cosworth have done with the engine...

Thinking about buying the new RS in 2014 when it comes out BUT!!! if it looks anything.. like that then not a chance :swear:

I really like that! The lower intercooler looks neat in the grill. TBH I do like these new Focus ST's anyway, saw one on the road the other day and it looked well smart :smile:

...something like this would be a good move. I had a look at an ST in a showroom last week and there is something 'not quite there' with the way the car looks....probably the five door thing....I will probably leave this out of my wish list for now but I await the new RS with a bit more hope!......Fiesta RS would probably be more consistent with my wallet but less likley to be built I fear......

Seen a couple of those ST's in that horrible yellow colour.

It's rancid!!

Have ford actually confirmed a new RS yet? I've heard mumblings that since Jost Capito (sp?) has left to go to VAG that Ford might not have the momentum to bother making an RS?

Looking at the pricing and performance figures, to me it looks like they've left a deliberate gap for it in their line up so I'll be surprised if they don't make one.

Hmm, I'd prefer a 3dr but in all honesty I don't mind the 5dr on something as big as the focus. It's when you go sticking 5doors on to Clios that I think it all gets a bit over-practical. When I see a 5door Clio I think of a woman taking her two kids to school and calling by the shops, not a sports car.

5dr Hatches the size of Golfs, Focus, Megane etc. you kind of expect the extra doors.