fitting stereo

Im having problems getting my new head unit to sit flush due to the wires behind it pushing it out about an inch. Im not exactly very "tool" friendly, iv got short stumpy fingers. Anyone else have the same problems and no how to overcome it?

had same problem when fitted my hands free system - theres a gap in the top of the tray the radio slots in to and you have to get your wiring to push up partly through that - if you understand - takes quite a few goes to get the wires in position

i had that problem to, got a panasonic in dash dvd player and there was such a enormous power brick that i had to unscrew the glove box, shove my hand down past the heater and shove it all up. its in, but not completely flush.

i had that problem to, got a panasonic in dash dvd player and there was such a enormous power brick that i had to unscrew the glove box, shove my hand down past the heater and shove it all up. its in, but not completely flush.

thats what I was thinking...next decent day il get out and attack the wiring through the glove box.

something else which maybe someone could shed a bit of light on :blink: i fitted pioneer speakers the other day and the day after the driver electric window stopped working :scared: could i have done something??

thats what I was thinking...next decent day il get out and attack the wiring through the glove box.

something else which maybe someone could shed a bit of light on :blink: i fitted pioneer speakers the other day and the day after the driver electric window stopped working :scared: could i have done something??

plug hasnt come off the window motor has it???

had same problem when fitted my hands free system - theres a gap in the top of the tray the radio slots in to and you have to get your wiring to push up partly through that - if you understand - takes quite a few goes to get the wires in position

+1

It took me 40min to get it in - Pioneer AVH-P5900DVD

1.gif

:@!

Maybe they're too deep?

I have a DVD headunit in mine, i took the glove box out and pull all the wires through whilst pushing the HU back in then placed the wires down the side. They fit in quite well in the little bit to the side of the glovebox and they dont rattle either...

cool tht photo is a great help.. but its been 2 cold 2 get out and try. the electric window started wrking again so i dnt no lol