Fitting Catcams

Having catcams fitted next week and just wonder if the catcams fitting tool is a must have for the job,i've spoken to catcams and they say its not necessary and that a standard renault cam timing tool will do the job fine as its not a race engine but i'm not so sure,anyones experiences welcome,thanks

at a local place to me in stokesley,he's known as automark,he's mapped my car before with good results,had it on rs tunings rollers in the summer as well and it made good power,best on the day,it was pushing almost 190bhp and considering i didn't no at the time the air filter was oiled with ITG dessert/rally oil i think thats decent,that oil is like glue,i've now washed it off with petrol and re-oiled properly,it was also 20 odd degress that day

Pauls good. Mapped mine there in June'ish and made 196bhp. I'm still considering catcams but wasn't sure about the gains compared to schricks. What you hoping to see with the cams and a map?

hoping for around 205bhp,also hoping fernandez comes up trumps with his R3 airbox,might get a touch more with one of them fitted