Fitting an Air Filter

Hi

i know this is probably a daft question but as i know nothing about engines i thought i ask you all for some help, im considering getting a ITG air filter to make the flat spot on my 197 a little better but would like to know which air filter is it i get and could i fit this myself (even though i know nothing about engines) or do i get a garage to fit it ?

Your help would be appreciated.

Darrell

Just get the ITG replacement panel filter like most folk on here and it literally takes 2 mins to fit.

Thanks mate, think ill give Merlin Motor sports a call and get one ordered, if anyone can shed any light on how to fit it that world be great as well. ;/

If I remember right, air box is behind battery lid just clips off pull out filter and replace with new one!

Seriously, once you have done it, you can do it again with your eyes closed. Got to be the easiest thing to take off the Clio. Push the 2 clips on the sides, pull the lid off. Then pull out the air filter cassette ( you have to pull it down first), change over the filter and repeat in reverse order. Done.

Buy an ITG from Camskill, they were best price when I bought mine.

30 seconds to fit once you know how.

Thanks again all for all the help given, i ordered the Air filter this morning from Camskill so should be here in the next couple of days.

Darrell

That was my thoughts exactly after looking at some of the other sites, i evan rang to confirm i was ordering the correct part and it was correct, paid £43 delivered.

Darrell