First pictures since being lowered lowered and spaced

Clio3.jpgClio2.jpgClio1.jpg First two pictures taken today and the last one a few weeks ago. Really happy with the way it looks now. Had the car a little over a year now and still loving it. Few things added to it over the year; Ktec induction kit, H&R springs, Ktec 19mm spacers and cup spoiler.Only problem with the spacers is they make the car ridiculously dirty but overall worth it IMO.

they do make ur car dirtier...put my on last week and can tell the difference...but as u said..well worth it..looks much cooler..good job...

Get some little splash guards fitted to cut down on the much up the side. I fitted some to mine as soon as the spacers went on, otherwise on a black car you'll end up with gravel rash all up the sides and rear quarter. :smile:

View attachment 9214View attachment 9215View attachment 9216 First two pictures taken today and the last one a few weeks ago. Really happy with the way it looks now. Had the car a little over a year now and still loving it. Few things added to it over the year; Ktec induction kit, H&R springs, Ktec 19mm spacers and cup spoiler.Only problem with the spacers is they make the car ridiculously dirty but overall worth it IMO.
btw.did u fit ur springs urself or u had it done at ur local garage?just looking for a quote..thanks

Got a friend to do it for £50. Before that the cheapest I got quoted in a number of local garages was £300 which I thought was fairly expensive.

had my mate over yesterday but he couldnt do it for some reason..said it needed to be on a ramp to get the shock out..how long did it take ur mate?got quoted today:£80 fronts,£60 rear..still a lot of money imo...:tongueout:anic:
haha you are lucky ur mate did it for ya..mine have been sitting in my room for 4 weeks now....

Yeah mine had to go on the ramp, took him three hours to do, said that was about the right time it should take to get them done? Its a nightmare what the garages charge, almost as much as your paying for the spring! :glare: