First Pictures of the Car

porsche_gregory

Platinum Member
Been on the site a couple of weeks now, picked up the R27 on Friday filled her up and had used a full tank by Monday night, Picked her up from Hull and im from blackpool so used a bit of fuel on the way home.

Anyway not had much chance to take any pictures yet with work and just wanting to be out driving!!

What a difference this beast is coming from a 2006 Vaux Corsa C Life 1.0L (yes one litre)60 BHP was my first car, learnt to drive in it etc.

Now im 19 (20 in Aug) quite afew of the lads have pokier cars and so wanted something to up my game. Think this does the job!!

Just waiting for my private reg (RYA 4N) to go on and then should look the Dog !!

Few of the Corsa
IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

Out with the old, and in with the new ...

Liquid Yellow R27 324/500

873d06a9.jpg

a559ee49.jpg

And a cheesy one getting the keys (cards)

997af0a2.jpg

The salesman was a great guy and the picture was something mother duck had requested haha, he was more than happy to oblige after the sale was done !!

Nice upgrade mate! Take care of the car! I know the feeling, when i was 17 had a 1.2 75bhp Clio and upgraded when i was just a few days turned 19 and wow. Power was brilliant, Make sure you learn the car before you start doing scary stuff :wink:

Yeah, i will b doing. Said to the misses, im guna b drivin like a granny for afew weeks until i get use to it, as the power is pritty unreal coming from a 1L corsa !!

car looks great :thumbup1:

all these vauxhall pictures are making me gip :closedeyes:

I came from a 1.0 lupo so know the feeling.

Used to get shivers for a good 30 mins before taking the 197 out for the first few weeks.

Enjoy pal.