First laps with the 197 Cup @ Castle Combe action day.

I was going to say your a braver man then me, there are far too many £500 hero's on action days but that must be the quietest action day i've ever seen.

Lucky you kept off the grass on your spin.

I was going to say your a braver man then me, there are far too many £500 hero's on action days but that must be the quietest action day i've ever seen.

Lucky you kept off the grass on your spin.

You are rite they are hectic, that's why I got the Clio. Thought I could abuse it and not care but I'm starting to really love the car got very close to my fastest lap at rs Combe in the focus, that was bone dry too.

If you ever want to do an action day classic and retro is the one to go for was quiet all day.

The clio makes up for so much under change of direction and cornering speed, most tracks simply don't have the straights to expose it downfalls of its N/A engine to the pulling power of a turbo unit at higher speeds.

The clio makes up for so much under change of direction and cornering speed, most tracks simply don't have the straights to expose it downfalls of its N/A engine to the pulling power of a turbo unit at higher speeds.

focus was quicker in a straight line yeah but as you say I've never carried Clio corner speeds in the focus :smile: I'll soon find it's weaknesses I'm back at Combe on Saturday for the RSOC day.

Similar Thread Suggestions