Filthy Black 200 Cleaned + Heko WD's

Err not long, left about half 11ish. Car looked nice mate, what lights have u got in?

cheers mate! yours is looking rather tasty!! getting milltek cat back fitted on saturday and 200 wheels sprayed in gloss black in a couple of weeks :biggrin:
they are the standard lights but i fitted a 10000k hid kit, wot a fiddly job that was!!

do yours fit well.mine catch on the window at the bottom and only have two small pieces of double sided tape,one at top one at bottom.this right???:confused1:

yeah mate mine fit nicely, i didn't use that double sided tape, threw it away by accident! just clipped them in, left my windows shut for a few days and they are solid. - they were a bit of a pain to get in at first, kept thinking i had them in properly but they would catch or drop out the top, got to keep playing around until they feel sturdy.

cheers mate! yours is looking rather tasty!! getting milltek cat back fitted on saturday and 200 wheels sprayed in gloss black in a couple of weeks :biggrin:
they are the standard lights but i fitted a 10000k hid kit, wot a fiddly job that was!!

thanks mate, oh nice, i was thinking about a miltek for next summer, you will have to post some pictures/vids up so i can make my mind up! :thumbup:
yeah i meant the bulbs, they looked really blue - 10k would be why lol. I'm gonna be getting some HIDs for mine soon, only going 6k though, had them on my Zetec S and they were perfect.. Did you take the bumper off to fit them??

yeah mate mine fit nicely, i didn't use that double sided tape, threw it away by accident! just clipped them in, left my windows shut for a few days and they are solid. - they were a bit of a pain to get in at first, kept thinking i had them in properly but they would catch or drop out the top, got to keep playing around until they feel sturdy.

thanks mate, oh nice, i was thinking about a miltek for next summer, you will have to post some pictures/vids up so i can make my mind up! :thumbup:
yeah i meant the bulbs, they looked really blue - 10k would be why lol. I'm gonna be getting some HIDs for mine soon, only going 6k though, had them on my Zetec S and they were perfect.. Did you take the bumper off to fit them??

ok then mate.they are in sturdyish now.hopefully after a few days they will get better.ill wait and see

ok mate will do :thumbup: oh are ya, no i didnt that is why it was so fiddly lol its not to bad though you will come out with cuts all over ya hands though!!
there is a sort of easy way to do it by taking a part off under the bonnet dont no what its called but there are pictures of it on a thread in the how to section called 200 bulb made easy!!

cheers mate.

i did find some on ebay, title said clio 3 05> but the description said clio 2, lol.
so thought i'd leave them.

thanks for the link, stu.

Good luck with fitting them give me a shout if ya get any probs mate

ta mate, i ordered them from HIDsdirect this morning, says next day delivery but I'd be very surprised with this weather!!

Will let you know how i get on fitting them, think its gonna be a bumper off job, my mate is gonna help me out but I'll give u a shout if we get problems! I'll get pictures up when theyre done.

Similar Thread Suggestions