Fiesta ST category in 'General' Menu????

Really, Fiesta ST category in 'General' Menu???? I know its becoming popular car of choice with some members on here but does it really have to have its own category??? Whats wrong with it being in the 'other marques'? I really cant image for example, Passionford or FastFord creating a Clio 197/200 category or Meganesport creating a Golf GTI category......?

We haven't created a category for those members that moved to Meg 250's so why the Fiesta ST?

We haven't created a category in the same way for Megged\FI Clio's (and not because I own one).....after all there's 7 on here (2 of which have had magazine features)

In my opinion and I'll own it as that, makes us look rather foolish......

It is a tongue in cheek joke, it isn't permanent!

It is going to be re-merged with other Marques soon.

Got some other bits to sort too, have no fear, it is just a tongue in cheek thing!

:eek:

Well duh, I really need to brush up on my 'Carlish' language lol.

Added it for you!

Jonesy any meets coming up as your my Rep ?????? In the next few years

oh wait....................................sure i feel the laughter coming up soon........................................................hang on its coming.................................................

What's a matter with you Jonsey. You've had your knickers in a right twist on this forum over the past few weeks.