fcs 2010 pics

I had a great day shame I didn't get to talk to many of you gutted I didn't but I had a hangover from hell damn you England match!! Normally you can't shut me up but I was hanging!! Nevermind I'm sure I'll see you all soon sometime I've got a a couple of pics I'll post later but all in all a great day!! 5hrs to drive bk and went to see my dad in wales was my reason for a quick exit sorry I didn't say goodbye!! Lol

Nashy

I had a great day shame I didn't get to talk to many of you gutted I didn't but I had a hangover from hell damn you England match!! Normally you can't shut me up but I was hanging!! Nevermind I'm sure I'll see you all soon sometime I've got a a couple of pics I'll post later but all in all a great day!! 5hrs to drive bk and went to see my dad in wales was my reason for a quick exit sorry I didn't say goodbye!! Lol

Nashy

i didnt get to speak to you fella did you want taht foot rest still?

Yes mate will it fit the 200? I'm sure it will!? Yeah felt daft when I left should of open my bloody mouth!! Lol

Nashy

Yes mate will it fit the 200? I'm sure it will!? Yeah felt daft when I left should of open my bloody mouth!! Lol

Nashy

lol no prob fella you can pay me by paypal and ill send it straight out to you fella pm me ill send you my paypal address

Ye I saw your car on the stand to Ste. My missus liked it and said I should do that to my Red 197!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nick FCS 19
///M FCS 24
trackspec197 General Chat 0
Nick FCS 43
R Gallery 9