Farewell little RS200

A sad day today :worried:

my little clio has been sold and got collected today.

what a great car - 18 months, 6500 miles and plenty of fun on road and track and the thing never missed a beat. the car was literally as tight today as it was when i got it.

not a squeak or rattle. a great little car and a great testament to how well they take proper driving in their stride. They actually get better the more you push them!

To all the tyre kickers - you missed a great car!

if i had another garage i honestly would have kept it - the thought of it living outside and falling into 'ordinary' condition would have really annoyed me, so best to sell it.

really sad to see it go but a new experience awaits (delving into lotus ownership!).

I hope the next owner looks after it as much and has as much fun as i did in it and drives it!

Im not finished with RS's though - the clio trophy and megane R26R are 2 itches i still need to scratch at some point...:thumbsup:

I cannot wait to see this Lotus of yours! PICS PLEASE! When it arrives lol

i will put some photos up next week.

I'm going to the factory on monday to see my car on the production line and get a factory tour

i will put some photos up next week.

I'm going to the factory on monday to see my car on the production line and get a factory tour

Have a great time, I loved my Series 1 Elise. I'm currently looking at S2 Exige ownership if/when the time comes come to replace the Clio. I usually replace my cars every 12 months or so but I've had the 200 for 18 months now, bloody love the thing! What is it you have ordered?

an elise s club racer. was going to get a late s2 exige s but the spec i wanted i could get a new elise s for the same money with 3 yr warranty and servicing so went for the new car.

Sounds awesome Ken, another transition into the Lotus fields then. Good for you mate make sure you stick some pics up:wink:

Shame the Clio has gone, but that sounds like an epic replacement :wink: I hope it's as good to you as your Clio has obviously been!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 6
adrianu84 Clio 200 Area 3
Paddy_R Clio General Chat 12
S General Chat 11
S General Chat 8