Fao woody and mike urgent > > > >

Just shut up and come in.June.....go camping there if the accomodation is too much :wink::wink:

Rich.... :ban:

It's everything tbh Mike, we will probably take both clio's to le mans again so it will cost us a bomb again lol

i miss things happening . . . forums no where near as busy as it used to be :worried:

It most certainly isnt. Think its down to a few reasons.

1. People project threads (I know ours for sure) are suffering from a lack of updates. I'm of the opinion that the projects threads are what give other people inspiration to mod/change their car. I think that project threads help "spur on" the chat etc.

2. A lot of people has sold up and moved onto pastures new. The new people we get dont seem to be as active as the veterans of the site (Can I really class myself as a veteran after only 2 years of membership?)

3. Time of year is another possibility but tbh the numbers have been falling for a while now.

Lets not dwell on the negatives, I'm sure this time next year we will once again be a bustling little Clio community (Can you smell the cheese? lol) :rofl:

It most certainly isnt. Think its down to a few reasons.

1. People project threads (I know ours for sure) are suffering from a lack of updates. I'm of the opinion that the projects threads are what give other people inspiration to mod/change their car. I think that project threads help "spur on" the chat etc.

2. A lot of people has sold up and moved onto pastures new. The new people we get dont seem to be as active as the veterans of the site (Can I really class myself as a veteran after only 2 years of membership?)

3. Time of year is another possibility but tbh the numbers have been falling for a while now.

Lets not dwell on the negatives, I'm sure this time next year we will once again be a bustling little Clio community (Can you smell the cheese? lol) :rofl:

I agree. Trouble is no one is really modding these! They may get an exhaust and lower it but thats it! Only a handful of us have gone to the extremes!! :worried: Lots of people sell up fast as well, think it will be busier in a few years, has become a bit bland on here as most treads ask the same stuff. Shame really as this is the best forum ive been on by far!!

What happened to woody and why did he get changed to ED lol ???

I agree. Trouble is no one is really modding these! They may get an exhaust and lower it but thats it! Only a handful of us have gone to the extremes!! :worried: Lots of people sell up fast as well, think it will be busier in a few years, has become a bit bland on here as most treads ask the same stuff. Shame really as this is the best forum ive been on by far!!

What happened to woody and why did he get changed to ED lol ???

not sure of all the details but i think a thread about cambelt changes and the cost turned in to a bit of a slanging match in parts and he decided to "leave" the site...so rather than delete all his posts it was changed to "ed" to keep some of them....ie like this one

shame really...

I bumped into Woody and Maz a few weeks back when i went to Oulton Park.

Woody does not currently own a vehicle and Maz still has the BMW.
Was a bit of a surprise and nice to see them, i miss Woddy and his car.

I have no idea whats going on here but a bunyy with a pancake on its head is just amazing!