FAO: Lichy's Alcantara Retrimmed A-Pillars

Evening Guys,

Most of you have probably noticed my name floating around the forum the last few weeks. For anyone i havnt directly spoke to, im Austin. Ive been retrimming interior parts for MK2 clios for over a year now as a hobbie and im trying to make it as much of a small business as possible, alongside my notmal job.

Not only was i new to this forum, but i also wanted to sell my parts which i felt may come across a little cheeky. However, i was made to feel very welcome which i thank you all for.

I wanted to see if any of my parts were of interest to you guys with 197/200's.

As i hadnt done any parts yet for a 197/200 i decided to offer a FREE retrim on some A-Pillars, this would enable me to test the parts out and also hopefully gain trust as a new trader to the forum.

Litchy was first in with a PM (by only 1 minute) lol.

I came home from work today to a set of 197 A-Pillars he sent over to me. I dont see the point in wasting time and have a few hours free before i play football so got strate in the garden/garage and made a go at them.

Initial thoughts is that they arnt as easy to trim as the mk2's are, however this may just be down to doing so many and knowing what im doing.

Here is the finished item. I look forward to posting these back to Litchy and seeing what he thinks.

Imo, boring dull disapointing standard grey plastic.

59a0c310.jpg

Alcantara Trimmed, imo a massive improvement.

b66cc290.jpg
c2b2bd80.jpg
4a969d80.jpg
92904039.jpg
d74c00fe.jpg

Sorry for the long write up, thanks if you took the time to read.

Austin

Nice, these are looking great! A massive improvement on the stock pillars... I'd love to see the fitted pictures.

Thanks, tbh mate they look a little darker in the pictures than tey actually are. Tan, as in a browny colour?

At the moment i only use this one colour but if requests are made for other colours i would look into getting the material to use.

look good :thumbsup:

but you could end up having a lot more items done to match....and costing you ££££££ :innocent:

Thanks Guys, id need you to send your to me to teim and it would be £32 including 1st class recordered delivery back to you

Your welcome, hopefull they will generate more interest now for me.
Were the old ones easy to remove from the car and refit?