FAO F1team07

Ok so following on from the recent accusations that I do not look after my car I would like to set the record straight ... the fact this is a first clean in a few months is irrelevant!

Apologies for the picture quality...

Pic1.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

A little Dodo Juice wax and elbow grease goes a long, long way!

:tongueout:roud:

It probably says a lot on it by now if it hasn't been cleaned in a year lol!

I have my eye on something with a bit more get up and go but I'm just waiting to see what happens at work at the moment....

:zomg: you cleaned the car all on your own?! Do you give out lessons? My GF would much rather just supervise and give out the occasional "you missed a bit" lol

Cant beat cleaning something that you've let get proper scruffy. Speaking of vans mines just clocked onto 40,000miles I think it got washed at about 2k lol. I just make sure I drive it REALLY hard in the rain to give it a rinse :smiley:

:zomg: you cleaned the car all on your own?! Do you give out lessons? My GF would much rather just supervise and give out the occasional "you missed a bit" lol

How the hell have I missed this thread over the past 24hrs!!!

No way did you do it 'all on your own' cheeky girl! For a starter you can't reach the roof (which is now the shiniest bit :-p)! I can't believe how shiny it is still actually, the old girl (car) scrubs up quite well! Especially considering the neglect over the past few months! Anyway I distinctly remember you saying that you are going to keep up to it every 1-2 weeks so I will report back if you don't lol.... :innocent:

Similar Thread Suggestions